Click the play button above to listen online. Right click “download” and click “Save Target As to save to your desktop.
Episode #9, July 21st, 2009
Weekly Health Challenge
- Matt and Joe encourage you to participate in small weekly personal challenges to become more aware and take small steps to improve your dietary habits.
- They’ll challenge you to take one new step each week. Not just that they will take the challenge themselves each week.
- Matt and Joe will report how they did with each challenge. You can learn along with them as they experience their own successes and failures
Challenge #4: Become Aware of How Much Exercise You Get
- High-impact, strenuous workouts aren’t the only type of exercise
- Everyday activities can actually be very effective
- If you are moving your extremities, your body is benefiting from it
- Most experts suggest 30 minutes of moderate exercise a day
- This exercise can be done through activities you wouldn’t expect
“Exercising for a Health Heart”
- Physical activity is a must for just about anyone at high risk for heart disease
- It helps manage weight, which helps to reduce risks
- Has plenty of unexpected benefits within your day-to-day life