Click the play button above to listen online. Right click “download” and click “Save Target As to save to your desktop.
Episode #24, October 28, 2009
Last Weeks’ challenge:
- How much processed oil do we eat?
- Once again we’ve stripped almost all the nutrients out and through the processing have created some toxins.
- Joe mentioned that we are basically left with calories which we are not deficient in.
- Our bodies cannot make essential fats and we need them to be healthy
- Joe breaks down Omega 3 into three main types: ALA, EPA, and DHA
- Moreover, valuable information is provided on Omega 3’s health benefits and research for cardiovascular health
Next Week’s Challenge:
- Joe challenges our listeners to eat one source of unprocessed omega 3’s every day
Flax seed oil
Cod liver oil