Click the play button above to listen online. Right click “download” and click “Save Target As to save to your desktop.
Episode #12, August 10, 2009
“Study shows monkeys under long term stress put on belly fat, get heart disease”
- Fairly expected outcome
- Monkeys were fed a standard American diet
- Many health benefits suffered under these circumstances
To view an article about the study, see here.
“Beyond established and novel risk factors: Lifestyle risk factors for cardiovascular disease”
- Lifestyle choices seem to be the most outstanding factor in likelihood of heart disease
- Genetics seem to play a relatively small role when compared to lifestyle
- Drugs are generally not enough to safely and effective maintain good health
To read more information on this study, see here.